Свернуть чат
Развернуть чат
0
  • Страница 1 из 1
  • 1
Where can I sell it?
Tamila_SolnechnayaВчера в 13:31Сообщение № 1
Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 295
Статус: Offline
I have one diamond earring—I lost the other one a long time ago—the stone fell out and is lying around somewhere else. I have no idea how to sell it. Where should I take it? To a jewelry store? To a pawn shop? I'm afraid they'll just ruin it or snatch it from me while I'm looking the other way.
 
devuskakissВчера в 14:31Сообщение № 2
Группа: Проверенные
Сообщений: 291
Статус: Offline
I sold a diamond that fell out of a ring through Luxe Brokers Group. At first, I thought I'd have to make excuses. I took my ring with me, prepared myself, but nothing came of it. Everything there is geared toward buying individual stones. You just show up, hand the stone to the artisan (who places it on a velvet cushion in front of you). They evaluate it according to the 4Cs (cut, color, clarity, weight), quote a price—if you're satisfied, you get the money right away.
 
  • Страница 1 из 1
  • 1
Поиск:
Ваш профиль был заблокирован администрацией сайта
Администрация сайта не несёт ответственность за материалы (моды) и их работоспособность. Все опубликованные моды принадлежат их владельцам.

Наверх
Хостинг от uCoz